For almost 30 years integrity is the key that set us apart from our competition. We pride ourselves in following directions to the letter and make sure you are a part of the process. Communication is the key, and our on line system allows you to get instant information on all service related matters. We can accept imports thru the Serve Exchange Network, and Loyal Dog Software. Feel free to contact Marybeth, Holly or Victoria in our St. Louis based office for all your process serving and investigative needs. A complete list of those services you will find in the Investigating Link.
Larry Roth, founder of Services Rendered Inc., served his first paper in 1977 and located his first new address the same day. Many of the process servers in the St. Louis area have trained with, contracted, or worked with Services Rendered. Larry is a member of many State Process Server Associations and been involved with the National Association of Professional Process Servers (NAPPS) for over 23 years. Services Rendered Inc uses only process servers that carry E & O insurance, are licensed by the City of St. Louis, and accepted by the individual counties in Missouri that require appointment in advance, such as Jackson County, near Kansas City, Missouri. Most process serving firms do not offer what we do. We provide unlimited attempts, free notary, and a price refund guarantee on all locates.
- (NAPPS) National Association of Professional Process Servers
- ServeNow, Trusted Network of Process Servers
- (NAIS) National Association of Investigative Specialist
- (USPPSA) United States Professional Process Servers Association
- (ASIS) American Society of Industrial Securities
- (NALI) National Association of Legal Investigators
- (APSA) Arizona Process Servers Association
- (FAPPS) Florida Association of Professional Process Servers
- (NYSPPSA) New York State Professional Process Servers Association
- (WSPPSA) Washington State Professional Process Servers Association
- (OAPPS) Oregon Association of Professional Process Servers
- (COVAPPS) Commonwealth of Virginia Association of Professional Process Servers
- (PRRN) Public Record Retriever Network